Do you ever reach that state of mind where you enter another world and your vivid inagination kicks in?
I get that A LOT.
- On the bus/train
- Before I fall asleep
- Listening to music
- Sorting out my room
- Looking back at pictures/memories
This is where life’s deep questions or statements pop up.*most*
- Try imagining a new colour?
- What was the world like before I was born
- What was being in the womb like?
- What if the universe suddenly disappeared into the big crunch
- What if Neptune engulfs the earth (this was a dream I had and it was so terrifying, more like a nightmare)
- What is nothing
- Imagine a place with no colour or blackness
- Every single moment in history has lead to you reading this right now
- What if my parents never met
- What if I lived in another country (my parents nearly moved to Italy when I was a baby, feww that they didn’t , I love my life now)
- Are zebras white with black stripes or black with white stripes? *stupid question*
- Does Mike from Monsters University wink or blink?
Sweet dreams & stay curious!